Our vision: the advancement of education amongst vulnerable young people worldwide, and the relief of poverty.
Our mission statement: to provide dignified training and employment opportunities for vulnerable young people, empowering them with the personal and professional skills to overcome socio-economic limitations and inspire community regeneration.
We are committed to exploring the following approaches, tailoring our response as appropriate to every situation:
- Offering educational lessons, seminars, workshops and residential courses;
- Providing vocational training;
- Setting up, administering or supporting training and educational facilities such as day nurseries, playschools and other educational establishments;
- Providing advice, resources and services to those affected by adverse social and economic circumstances;
- Establishing and maintaining development projects in small scale economic development programmes;
- Providing programmes to help the reintegration of marginalised and excluded peoples back into society;
- Facilitating, encouraging and empowering men and women into work through the provision of various support initiatives.